Hybridge Dental Implants
Tooth loss can leave you constantly hiding your smile. Maybe you’re dealing with crowns, root canals, and bridgework, and yet you’re still unhappy with how your teeth look. Do you have partials or dentures? Perhaps you’re tired of dealing with them slipping around and how they make your smile look. One solution that may give you the natural, beautiful smile you want is Hybridge dental implants.
These dental implants can help improve your comfort and confidence while restoring dental function. They look and feel like natural teeth, and our implant dentist is proud to offer them to patients looking for a permanent implant solution.
How Hybridge Dental Implants Work
Hybridge dental implants – the Full Arch – isn’t like a traditional implant. The Full Arch is a prosthetic restoration designed and created with specific clinical techniques. With the Hybridge Full Arch solution, up to 12 teeth can be replaced and supported by just five to six dental implants. This means that you can improve dental function and aesthetics at a lower cost and in less time than traditional implants, which may take up to 18 months to complete treatment.
While the exact cost of Hybridge varies depending on the available bone, the number of teeth you have remaining, and additional factors, your dentistry professional can offer you an estimate at your consultation. Most patients find that it’s a more affordable solution than other types of traditional implants.
The Benefits of Hybridge Dental Implants
Why should you consider Hybridge implants? Some benefits of this treatment include:
- Fast Treatment Times – With the Hybridge protocol, you’ll enjoy quick results. In many cases, the process can be complete in just 3-16 weeks.
- Jawbone Preservation – These restorations help prevent bone loss, preserving the appearance of your face. Dentures don’t maintain your bone health, which can lead to bone loss, while Hybridge implants stimulate the bone to preserve your jawbone.
- Long-Lasting Results – The implants used to support Hybridge restorations are durable and long-lasting, ensuring you enjoy your new smile for years to come.
- Affordable Cost – While Hybridge uses state-of-the-art technology, this technology is also cost-effective. These implants are far cheaper than conventional porcelain-fused metal bridges or other implant options.
- Beautiful Results – The new teeth are created by talented professionals who take great care to ensure they look beautiful and natural. They look and function like real teeth, ensuring you can smile with confidence.
Are Hybridge Dental Implants Right for You?
While implants may not be suitable for every patient, Hybridge offers a solution that often works for patients, even when other implant solutions do not. To determine if this dental option is suitable for your teeth replacement needs, we’ll do a full examination and help you choose the right treatment plan for you.
Hybridge Dental Implant Patient Stories
Tom’s Hybridge Story:
Kristin’s Hybridge Story:
Charlaine’s Hybridge Story:
Contact Your Implant Dentist Today
Are you ready to take advantage of the latest dentistry techniques to replace your missing teeth? Contact Advanced Dental & Implant Care in Algonquin today at (847) 854-1200 and our staff will gladly schedule your consultation!
We also treat implant patients from Elgin, South Elgin, Huntley, Carpentersville, West Dundee, East Dundee, Barrington, Lake in the Hills, and many surrounding cities.
Please take the time to read Dr. Pottorff’s dental implants patient reviews.